AMULYAJIT KAUR, MD
Diplomat of National Boards- Pathology
(National Boards of Examination, New Delhi, India)
|01/7/2015- 31/12/2016||Experience in Residency program in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology at the University of Texas Health Science Centre, San Antonio, Texas, USA|
|01/2001- 10/01/2014||Served as a Staff Pathologist in tertiary care hospitals of the Government of India (Army Medical Corps) as below:|
|07/2010 till date||date Anatomic, Haemato-pathologist, Cyto-pathologist and Clinical Pathologist
600 bedded Command Hospital Chandimandir (Chandigarh)
|07/2006 to 07/2010||Anatomic, Haematopathologist, Cytopathologist and Clinical Pathologist at Cardiothoracic & Chest Diseases Centre (600 bedded) affiliated to the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune; Maharashtra; India|
|01/2001 to 06/2005||Anatomic, Haematopathologist, Cytopathologist & Clinical Pathologist, Command Hospital Chandimandir (Chandigarh)|
|06/1993 to 12/1996||Medical officer in the Indian Army Medical Corps
Provided primary, preventive and secondary medical care to troops and their dependent families. Included 24 hour emergency management and ensuring appropriate health measures for them.
|07/2010 to 8/2013||Associate Professor to Diplomat of National Board Students; New Delhi; undergoing training at Command Hospital, Chandimandir.|
|07/2006 to 07/2010||Associate Professor at Armed Forces Medical College;
Pune University & Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
|02/2000 to 06/2005||Assistant Professor to Diplomat of National Board Students, New Delhi; undergoing training at Command Hospital, Chandimandir.|
Post MD Training IN INDIA & USA
|02/23/2015 to 03/24/2015||
Visiting Clinician to the Renal Pathology Program at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
|08/01/2011 to 8/31/2011||
The Geraldine Colby Zeiler fellowship in Pulmonary Pathology & Cytopathology
|04/1998 to 04/1998||Tata Memorial Cancer Center, Mumbai, India. Participant in Training Capsule in procedures of FNAC, surgical pathology grossing and frozen sections ( 2 weeks).|
|06/2005 to 06/2006||
Post Doctoral Training (PDCC) in Renal & Transplant Pathology
|Dec 2014||Certified by the ‘Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates’ (ECFMG Certification)|
|06/2005 to 06/2006||
Resident, Post Doctoral Training in Renal & Transplant Pathology
|12/1997 to 12/2000||Resident, MD (Pathology)
Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India.
Passed at first attempt with second rank in University
|06/1986 to 12/1990||
M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery)
|2015||College of American Pathologists (USA), Texas Society of Pathologists (USA)|
Renal Pathology Society (USA)
|2006||Indian Society of Renal & Transplant Pathology|
|2003||Indian Association of Cytology|
|2001||Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists|
Organising Secretary of the North West Chapter Conference of the ‘Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists’ at Command Hospital, Chandimandir, Chandigarh.
‘The Chief of Army Staff Commendation Medal’ in Jan 2012 for dedication to duty.
- Kaur A, Reima E Naili, Jaishree Jagirdar, Maria Luisa Policarpio-Nicolas. Metastatic carcinoma presenting as high grade chondroid malignancy. The 95th Annual Meeting of Texas Society of Pathology. 15-17Jan 2016. Dallas, USA.
- Kaur A, Nada R, Joshi K, Kaur J, Sakhuja V: Rational Application of the New Morphological Classification of Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis. Presented the paper at the ‘Annual Pathology Conference’ (APCON 2005) of the Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists.
- Kaur A, Marwah V, Patil AP, Rai SP, Ravikumar R, Pandey IM. Diagnostic Yield Of Medical Thoracoscopy In Undiagnosed Exudative Lymphocyte Predominant Pleural Effusions- National Conference on Pulmonary Disease (NAPCON- 2007) held at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.
- Kaur J, Nada R, Kaur A, Joshi K, Sakhuja V. Primary Focal and Segmental Glomerulosclerosis in Adults; is the Indian Cohort different? Paper at International CME in Renal & Transplant Pathology, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh, 2009
- Presented slide seminar on Renal pathology lesions of interesting cases presenting at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh at the Annual Pathology Conference (APCON 2005) of Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists (IAPM) held in Indore.
|REVEIWER||For pathology related articles being published in
`Lung India’ journal indexed in PUBMED
- Kaur A, Falleiro JJJ, Ghosh AK, Mani NS. Pulmonary carcinosarcoma masquerading as a cryptic disseminated malignancy. Indian J Pathol Microbiol.2009;52: 519-521
- Nada R, Bhatti A, Kaur J, Minz WM, Sakhuja V, Joshi K. Primary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis in adults: is the Indian cohort different? Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation 2009;24(12):3701-3707
- Singh J, Kaur A, Rana S, Srivastava V, Singh H, Sharma R. Intrapericardial teratoma presenting as recurrent pericardial tamponade: Report of a Case. Surg Today 2009;39:700–704
- Rai SP, Patil AP, Saxena P, Kaur A. Laser resection of endobronchial hamartoma via fiberoptic bronchoscopy. Lung India 2010;27:170-172
- Kaur A, Gill SS, Singh J, Singh A. Giant Solitary Fibrous Tumor Pleura-Clinical dilemma and diagnosis. Lung India 2012;29:179-181
- Kaur A, Tazelaar HD, Sahai K. Primary pulmonary poorly differentiated synovial sarcoma: Transducer-like enhancer of split 1 immunohistochemistry as a valuable diagnostic aid. J Lab Physicians 2013;5:55-7.
- Kaur A, Sanjeev S. Histiocytic and non histiocytic glomerular lesions: Foam cells and their mimickers. AJKD 2016;67:329-336
- Kaur A, Hura KS, Bhatti A, Kaur N. Placental chorangiosis: The association with neonatal morbidity and mortality. EJPMR 2016;3(3):287-289
- Kaur A, Hura KS, Bhatti A, Kaur N. A clinicopathological study of squamous cell carcinoma kidney. IJHBR 2016;4(3):72-77.