AMULYAJIT KAUR, MD
Diplomat of National Boards- Pathology
(National Boards of Examination, New Delhi, India)
Experience in Residency program in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology at the University of Texas Health Science Centre, San Antonio, Texas, USA
|01/2001- 10/01/2014||Served as a Staff Pathologist in tertiary care hospitals of the Government of India (Army Medical Corps) as below:|
|07/2010 till date|
date Anatomic, Haemato-pathologist, Cyto-pathologist and Clinical Pathologist
|07/2006 to 07/2010|
Anatomic, Haematopathologist, Cytopathologist and Clinical Pathologist at Cardiothoracic & Chest Diseases Centre (600 bedded) affiliated to the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune; Maharashtra; India
|01/2001 to 06/2005||Anatomic, Haematopathologist, Cytopathologist & Clinical Pathologist, Command Hospital Chandimandir (Chandigarh)|
|06/1993 to 12/1996|
Medical officer in the Indian Army Medical Corps
|07/2010 to 8/2013||Associate Professor to Diplomat of National Board Students; New Delhi; undergoing training at Command Hospital, Chandimandir.|
|07/2006 to 07/2010|
Associate Professor at Armed Forces Medical College;
Pune University & Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
|02/2000 to 06/2005||Assistant Professor to Diplomat of National Board Students, New Delhi; undergoing training at Command Hospital, Chandimandir.|
Post MD Training IN INDIA & USA
|02/23/2015 to 03/24/2015|
Visiting Clinician to the Renal Pathology Program at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
|08/01/2011 to 8/31/2011|
The Geraldine Colby Zeiler fellowship in Pulmonary Pathology & Cytopathology
|04/1998 to 04/1998||Tata Memorial Cancer Center, Mumbai, India. Participant in Training Capsule in procedures of FNAC, surgical pathology grossing and frozen sections ( 2 weeks).|
|06/2005 to 06/2006|
Post Doctoral Training (PDCC) in Renal & Transplant Pathology
|Dec 2014||Certified by the ‘Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates’ (ECFMG Certification)|
|06/2005 to 06/2006|
Resident, Post Doctoral Training in Renal & Transplant Pathology
|12/1997 to 12/2000|
Resident, MD (Pathology)
|06/1986 to 12/1990|
M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery)
|2015||College of American Pathologists (USA), Texas Society of Pathologists (USA)|
Renal Pathology Society (USA)
|2006||Indian Society of Renal & Transplant Pathology|
|2003||Indian Association of Cytology|
|2001||Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists|
Organising Secretary of the North West Chapter Conference of the ‘Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists’ at Command Hospital, Chandimandir, Chandigarh.
‘The Chief of Army Staff Commendation Medal’ in Jan 2012 for dedication to duty.
- Kaur A, Reima E Naili, Jaishree Jagirdar, Maria Luisa Policarpio-Nicolas. Metastatic carcinoma presenting as high grade chondroid malignancy. The 95th Annual Meeting of Texas Society of Pathology. 15-17Jan 2016. Dallas, USA.
- Kaur A, Nada R, Joshi K, Kaur J, Sakhuja V: Rational Application of the New Morphological Classification of Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis. Presented the paper at the ‘Annual Pathology Conference’ (APCON 2005) of the Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists.
- Kaur A, Marwah V, Patil AP, Rai SP, Ravikumar R, Pandey IM. Diagnostic Yield Of Medical Thoracoscopy In Undiagnosed Exudative Lymphocyte Predominant Pleural Effusions- National Conference on Pulmonary Disease (NAPCON- 2007) held at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.
- Kaur J, Nada R, Kaur A, Joshi K, Sakhuja V. Primary Focal and Segmental Glomerulosclerosis in Adults; is the Indian Cohort different? Paper at International CME in Renal & Transplant Pathology, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh, 2009
- Presented slide seminar on Renal pathology lesions of interesting cases presenting at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh at the Annual Pathology Conference (APCON 2005) of Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists (IAPM) held in Indore.
For pathology related articles being published in
- Kaur A, Falleiro JJJ, Ghosh AK, Mani NS. Pulmonary carcinosarcoma masquerading as a cryptic disseminated malignancy. Indian J Pathol Microbiol.2009;52: 519-521
- Nada R, Bhatti A, Kaur J, Minz WM, Sakhuja V, Joshi K. Primary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis in adults: is the Indian cohort different? Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation 2009;24(12):3701-3707
- Singh J, Kaur A, Rana S, Srivastava V, Singh H, Sharma R. Intrapericardial teratoma presenting as recurrent pericardial tamponade: Report of a Case. Surg Today 2009;39:700–704
- Rai SP, Patil AP, Saxena P, Kaur A. Laser resection of endobronchial hamartoma via fiberoptic bronchoscopy. Lung India 2010;27:170-172
- Kaur A, Gill SS, Singh J, Singh A. Giant Solitary Fibrous Tumor Pleura-Clinical dilemma and diagnosis. Lung India 2012;29:179-181
- Kaur A, Tazelaar HD, Sahai K. Primary pulmonary poorly differentiated synovial sarcoma: Transducer-like enhancer of split 1 immunohistochemistry as a valuable diagnostic aid. J Lab Physicians 2013;5:55-7.
- Kaur A, Sanjeev S. Histiocytic and non histiocytic glomerular lesions: Foam cells and their mimickers. AJKD 2016;67:329-336
- Kaur A, Hura KS, Bhatti A, Kaur N. Placental chorangiosis: The association with neonatal morbidity and mortality. EJPMR 2016;3(3):287-289
- Kaur A, Hura KS, Bhatti A, Kaur N. A clinicopathological study of squamous cell carcinoma kidney. IJHBR 2016;4(3):72-77.